[meteorite-list] Fwd: Moroc scam? from Mohamed? .fr

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 27 17:01:35 2005

Dear List,
  It seems someone is gleaning my address from this
list or the IMCA list. Is anyone else getting email
from this so-called Mohamed from .fr? I have posted
this letter to the list because I DO NOT believe
he/she is a list member and their may be something
fishy going on? Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

I was orginally contacted by him offering to send me
samples and photos. I suspect this is some Nigerian
type of scam, but I may be wrong. Anyway this person
is now blocked on my computer. dr