[meteorite-list] Wanted & Very sick trade AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 27 18:23:01 2005

Hello Martin,

Regarding your customer who wants to trade his Dhofar 908 (2.2 grams
combined) for Gibeon, what size Gibeon is he looking for? I see no problem
with trading one way or the other (lunar for iron or vice-versa) if the
value equates the same, or there about. As long as both parties are happy...

Best regards,

Greg