[meteorite-list] Ad - Lots of good auctions ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 28 15:09:12 2005

Dear List,

I have lots of good auctions ending tonight. I have been introducing five
or six new items every week so you may want to take a look. The vast
majority of these auctions are started at just 99 cents and most sell for a
fraction of what you will find retail. We are still working off of a
stockpile that is not being replenished as quickly as it is being sold or
traded. The rare stuff is not coming out of the desert like it was just a
year and a half ago. We are approaching empty bins on some of this fine
material with a few classifications running out of stock each week.

Here are some examples of great specimens:

NWA969 LL6/7 Meteorite Containing Fluid Trains 1.45g, Way below what it is
worth:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6541408084&rd=1

A rare W0 Howardite at just $5.00 a gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6541413216&rd=1

A beautiful shocked IMB Basaltic Eucrite still at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6541414791&rd=1

A Gorgeous Chondrite Complete Slice, a must see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6541417671&rd=1

A very rare W0/1 Enstatite still at just 99 cents, Enstatites usually sell
for $50.00 a gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6541424393&rd=1

A large polished Ureilite specimen with no bids:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6541426178&rd=1

An Ungrouped PAC at 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6541426538&rd=1

An tons of other great material can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock