[meteorite-list] Canyon Diablo Hunting and Laws?

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 28 18:05:12 2005

Dear List;
A little off the topic but the security camera room that my buddy saw
contained about a dozen cameras that are pointed at various points of
interest around the area to keep an eye on people that can't read the
signs....
Owning an ATV and a meteal detector....I would think it would be rather
high risk and low pay unless one knew the exact area one was
hunting....aimlessly wandering around with or with out an ATV at night
in snake country wouldn't appeal to me regardless of the meteorite
possibilities.
Maybe the John's or Dave's could offer an opinion and I am incorrect.
Dave (snake-bitten) Freeman