[meteorite-list] OT Sorta on-topic, I guess-- "Google Earth" free

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 28 22:59:10 2005

Hello (Art), Bill and list,

Maybe you do not understand what a mailing list is Bill.

Perhaps the title Art gave this list may be of help, "Meteorite-list --
Meteorite Discussion Forum".

When you are part of a "Discussion Forum", one does not need to be asked for
their opinion. By signing onto the list, you are requesting such e-mails.
I will also point out that this thread was not started by you.

While we are on this subject, please note the first three list rules, all of
which you violated today.
1. Posts need to relate -in some way- to meteorites
2. Be courteous and professional at all times
3. Do not post -private messages- or -personal attacks- to the list

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com