[meteorite-list] WAR OF THE WORLDS

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 30 00:45:57 2005

SSTTEEVVEEY:
We already have a dysfunctional Martian that gives away space rocks. He
lives in Elgin, is 6'8" tall, dresses like his sister, is a total buffoon, and
writes e-mails to a list that mostly can't stand him to tell them about a movie
he saw. Like your Gomer Arnold opinion would actually be followed by someone
on the list... "Honey, Big Steevey Stormbringer, the list buffoon and VERY
IMPORTANT METEORITE COLLECTOR, said we should see War of The Worlds..Throw your
tube top on and gas up the car. If he says it is good, it must be". What is
most interesting about this sub-species alien Gomer Arnold is that he does not
understand the English language. He continues to spam the list with no regard
for it at all.

BIG SSTTEEVVEEYY"S NEXT PULITZER PRIZE WINNING LIST POST:

Dearest list:
Since the three (3!!) people that like me on the list are my only firends, I
thought I would ask you a personal kwestion...THIS IS A HYPERTHETICAL
QUESTION: DO you think if you had a steel plate in your head and used a magnet to
find meteorites, that the steel plate would somehow mess up the signal from the
magnet???? INKWIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!!! I get signals from magnets all
the time..some times, I can put a little tin foil into my ear and get Dr. Ruth
playing inside my head (don't go there MExico Doug, HA HA!). I don't even need
a Medal detector...cause I tried one for a whole day once, and I didn;'t find
a single medal!! List, how come those government IDIOTS outlawed Lawn Darts
becasue they are too dangerous, BUT YOU CAN BUY AN AK-47!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK
PEOPLE!!! GOTTA GET TO BED SO I DON"T MISS WORK TOMORROW. CANM"T Wait fOR
BREAKFAST..I USUALLY HAVE A CAN OF RED BULL AND A TWINKIE>>>>
VERY IMPORTANT METEORITE COLLECTEER