[meteorite-list] News on NWA

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

I believe that current practice is that a majority of the committee must
vote (8/15), and a majority of the votes must be in favor. In fact, any
member really has "veto" power in that if somebody feels very strongly, a
vote might be tabled until the next in-person NomCom meeting at the
Meteoritical Society Annual Meeting.