[meteorite-list] DSL problems and MeteoriteTimes

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Dear list,

I've had DSL problems because of all the rain here in Southern
California. It's finally fixed
but I'm way behind on all my e-mails and getting my portion of
MeteoriteTimes ready. I'm
also in the middle of a large project which is having a huge impact on my
e-mail response time.

To those whom have e-mailed me please allow 2 more days. If you don't hear
from me or
don't see that your request has been completed please e-mail me again as I
may have
either deleted your message by mistake or not seen that it went to my spam
folder.

Thank you!!

Paul

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA