[meteorite-list] 2nd anniversary of PARK FOREST

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

Hi list.As you know or should know that the 2nd anniversary of the PARK
FOREST fall is coming up.It will be the 26th which is a saturday of this
month.So an open invitation to anyone who might want to come down and join
me for some hunting.I know one thing, any specimens to be found will be
highly weatherd.So if anyone is in the illnois area from out of state or
if anyone from the 4 state area wants to join me, please let me know off
list.Of coursse this will be weather permitting.Overall we have had a mild
winter compared to many other winters.I look forward to hearing from
anyone.It will be 3 weeks from tomorrow.

                                   steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites