AW: [meteorite-list] NASA Study Suggest Giant Space Clouds Iced Earth

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

> NASA STUDY SUGGESTS GIANT SPACE CLOUDS ICED EARTH

> Eons ago, giant clouds in space may have led to global
> extinctions, according to two recent technical papers
> supported by NASA's Astrobiology Institute.

Interesting article - thanks Ron. For all of you who also found it a good
read, have a look at this article:

http://www.astronomycafe.net/qadir/q1372.html

And for those of you who aren't interested in interstellar dust clouds,
this article also contains some intriguing maps showing our galactic
neighborhood, including clouds, bubbles, stars, and so much more.

Enjoy,
Norbert