[meteorite-list] Re: Bakesale Juanchengs Continued...

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

Hi List,

I just wanted to take the time to thank Mark Bowling for putting together a few extra Juancheng "bake sale" kits for those of us who were unable to purchase one in time from Martin. I received two very nice (fresh) Juanchengs from Mark in a nicely labeled riker mount along with a copy of the Tucson Juancheng "bake sale" stories. And the best thing...all for the normal price per gram for Juancheng stones. For those who still would like to purchase a kit, I believe Mark may still have a couple left over. I recommend contacting him asap to see if he does or not.

Anyway, thanks again and great work both Mark and Martin.

Cheers,

Ryan

Nantan,

The