[meteorite-list] (Vaguely OT) Letter of Commendation

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

I agree Dave, but what if, as a seller, I offer insurance and state in my
auctions that if you are do not get insurance, I am not responsible, does
that cover me? As far as delivery confirmation, I just about always get it,
sometimes at my own expense, just to cover myself (as a seller). I also
like to ship Priority mail, I think the PO takes a little more care of them.
  As a buyer, I use my judgment, who the seller is, how much I paid for the
item and such. It is to easy for a seller to not send it and say it must
have got lost, to bad you did not insure it.
  Also, I don't much care for delivery confirmation, I once received a
package with delivery confirmation, not in my mail box, but from my the girl
next door, sure they confirmed that it was delivered, but to who is a
different story all together!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168