[meteorite-list] Ad - Excellent Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

Dear List Members,

Several sets of auctions representing several rarities and individual
meteorites are ending tonight and the following two nights. Many are still
just 99 cents representing some true bargains.

Several nice meteorites can be found at this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Here are some examples of some serious bargains:

Largest and last piece of Tierra Blanca Winonaite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6515662666

Sikhote Alin double oriented dumbbell:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6515659786

Last piece of NWA 521, CK4 carbonaceous chondrite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6515654028

A very cool oriented Taza:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6515661392

Large slab of the newest Saharan iron is available at this link. There only
two specimens left in circulation. Once they are gone we can offer no more
and look at the inexpensive price per gram!. Three slices weighing a couple
of Kilograms of the low TKW of 12 Kilograms is all that will ever make it to
market. One of the three has already been sold leaving only two.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6516101952

A nice 1.9 gram part slice of Spade started at just 99 cents. Only a few
slices of Spade are available for purchase, the rest has been sold. The
main dealer only has one slice left.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6515660241

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents. Thank you
for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185