[meteorite-list] Is this Sihkote-Alin confused?

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

G'day Darren,

Nice piece! As Martin mentioned, probably not dual oriented but certainly
not what I'd call shrapnel either! For a good example of dual orientation
have a look at the little Taza individual on the page below. It may be small
but it's a beauty! ;-)

http://www.meteorites.com.au/odds&ends/oriented.html

Cheers,

Jeff