[meteorite-list] Oriented chondrules?

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

Darren and list,

 I have seen Some pieces of NWA 869 that have similar oriented
Chondrules, (even though some people have classified it as a 3.8),
maybe its due to some sort of early impact deformation, otherwise you
would you not expect the chondrules to be a lot more indistinct? ...

Interesting thread this!

Best,
Mark Ford