[meteorite-list] [eBayFulgurites] METEORITESHOW' S SALES

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

Dear fellow collectors,

Should you like fulgurites as well, you have about two hours left to make
your choice within the few ones that I have for sale on eBay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZmeteoriteshow

I found all of them in the Sahara Desert last year, and you can even see
different kinds, according to the type of soil where the lightening occured
something like 10,000 years ago... Of course, we are not talking billion
years as for meteorites, but this is still an interesting product of Mother
Nature!

Meteorites are also available in my eBay sales.

All the best and thanks for bidding,

Frederic Beroud & Christophe Boucher
Yahoo Profile: http://fr.profiles.yahoo.com/meteoriteshow
website: http://www.meteoriteshow.com