[meteorite-list] Lunites Falling

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

Anyone ever here of this joker??,

--AL Mitterling

Hello !
It's me G?ran Lindfors from Sweden with the worlds most beautiful Lunar
meteorites ever seen in history ( agree ). Are you interesting in
collecting extra-rare Lunar meteorites ? There is no doubt about it's
incredible glass, unsorted clast in plagioclase ( aluminum, calcium and
kisel ) with fusion crust. The impact was at november 2003, and the
total *mass* weight of the asteroid was 150kg !!! Please contact me - if
you are interesting and take this serious, thanks !!!

Best Wishes /// G?ran Lindfors