[meteorite-list] New Orleans meteorite bits on Ebay

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Hello Darren and List,
Yes, this person is legitimate. His name is Alexander Falster and he is
one of the principle researchers on the New Orleans meteorite from the
University of New Orleans. Here is a web page dedicated to the fall:
http://www.uno.edu/%7Ewsimmons/pub/meteor/meteor.html
He is a very nice person and I was actually able purchase the remaining
material that he had from this fall last week.

Take Care,
Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com