[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending on Individuals Started at 99 cents!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Dear List Members,

I am currently running a bunch of single unclassified meteorites of varying
sizes from 52 grams all the way up to over 1,100 grams, all starting at just
99 cents. Several have already sold for way below acquisition costs
providing collectors with some unbeatable bargains. I also loaded up 30
kilograms worth of mixed lots with a very low buy-it-now price, all imaged
separately so what you see is what you get. Stay tuned as I will be running
a bunch more until they are all gone.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents. Thank you
for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185