[meteorite-list] Large ebay sale tonight, rare items, one cent sale!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Hm. That answers my question in the "speaking of clueless newbies" thread. That's the same person
who just told me to "leave him alone". Even though I wasn't stending stuip stuff. Judging by the
"KiddoNet" thing in the footer, think maybe some lurker on the list left their computer unsupervised
and their brat decided to have some fun?