[meteorite-list] Update-NWA 2428 Saharan Iron-Ad

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Hello everyone. We just wanted to let those of you
that are interested in rare irons know that we have
received the final irradiation results from UCLA on
our unique new Saharan Iron NWA 2428. The elemental
composition can be viewed on our website. We have also
listed a lovely specimen on ebay starting at just 50%
of its retail value. The etch on this iron is amazing,
and the photos don't begin to do it justice (you
really need to view it under a loop). It has been
assigned to the IAB subclass HL. The H stands for
High gold content and the L for low nickel content
(see Wasson & Kallemeyn, 2002). This is not a common
type of iron and is well worth a look! We will also be
announcing another phenomenal new iron shortly...

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com