[meteorite-list] Announcing NEW, type IIAB iron NWA 2678-Ad

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Hello again all. We are pleased to announce another
extremely rare new iron from the Sahara-NWA 2678
(prov.). The tkw on this one was 381g before cutting
and there will only be about 260g available for
collectors. UCLA has provisionally classified this as
a IIAB. It has a spectacular etch pattern somewhat
reminescent of a heat altered Willamette! We have
listed a beautiful full slice of this specimen on ebay
which will start later this evening. We will also list
a smaller end-cut. If you like you can pre-view the
amazing etch at this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6518119711&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT

Cheers

-John & Dawn