[meteorite-list] Ad - Excellent Auctions Ending.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:56 2005

Dear List Members,

I am currently running several single unclassified meteorites of varying
sizes from a few grams all the way up to over 1,100 grams, all starting at
just 99 cents. Several have already sold for way below acquisition costs
providing collectors with some unbeatable bargains. I also loaded up 30
kilograms worth of mixed lots with a very low buy-it-now price, all imaged
separately so what you see is what you get. 75% of the one kilo lots have
already been sold so you may want to take a look at what is left. Stay
tuned as I will be running a bunch more until they are all gone.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Some special items of interest can be found at these links:

A huge slab of a new Saharan Iron. Priced at just $1.69 a gram, best price
anywhere on any Iron from the Sahara. We only have this and one other slice
left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6517269150

32 gram slice of NWA 3118 with studied clast started at just 99 cents worth
hundreds:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6517270707

Large oriented stone that was previously sold at a higher price but put back
on the market because the buyer had financial issues. Has 360 degree
fluting. Has so many flight marks it doesn't even look real. To boot, it
is loaded with chondrules poking through the thin skin.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6517271621

And several other cool things...

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185