[meteorite-list] A Thesis on Lurking PROSE -delete

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

                             A thesis on meteoritic lurking.

I feel a compelling advancement to withhold perspective and muse.

Judgmentalism seems obtuse, liberalism like a puddle of muddy water
surrounding the perch-rock, a rare carbonaceous sitting in a puddle of
siltaceous stew.

Moldy cottage cheese-verbalizm, linguistic-spam, over cooked spinach
days old in the Taku arm; gum disease, consumption befitting a lower
food chain based reptilian omnivore to whom this is a very satisfying diet.

Dirt is dirt whether from one source or another. Ashes to ashes.
Determining why the word analytic starts out with anal; and deeming a
smirk;
very appropriate to a hungry blind pond turtle.

I think that I shall put a messy purple ink well at my keyboard and dip
my delete key finger to the sign of denial and withholding. I shall
blatantly display it to the screen. The court of morality is of dilution
and stay-at-home-ism. Let the wolf eat dirt when the meat has been
consumed by the liberal turtle who stalks from the muddy pond. Old
spinach digests well in the slow world of the turtle.

Dues: dues to the roughshod pony riders who taunt and ride into the
darkness. The white sheets of light are but paper cloaks for a light
wind and rain to expose the flatulence of pomp.

May the Tagish Lake and the Nantan hold hands and walk away in agreement
that tin cans tied to a string are but historic rabble and the muddy
green turtle pond will even silence their ambitions.

And one day...even the mossy turtle shall abandon his putrid pond, don a
sweater, and move on.

Dave F.