[meteorite-list] Robert Scott's rock samples

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

Hi Tracy

I just happened to run across an article yesterday on the Scott specimens you refer to. I was actually doing some research on orbicular granites, of which one was recovered and is pictured in the article. Though the article does not address your question about meteorites directly I suspect when you see who curates the specimens you will have your answer.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/mineralogy/collections/scott_index.htm

Mike
--
Mike Jensen IMCA 4264