[meteorite-list] black vs. yellow brahins

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

Hi Harlan. We recently noticed some on ebay that
looked like they have black crystals too. We assumed
it was just the photos, but now that you bring this
up, we are curious-did you get them from Meteorock?

Cheers

-John

--- harlan trammell <skyrox_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
got 2 megachunx of brahin in the collection- one years
ago w/ YELLOW-GREEN, transluscent, round crystals and
other recently that has black, angular, not really
transluscent crystals. anybody got any insite on why
the differences?!

i will be gradually switching over to yahoo mail (it
has 100 FREE megs of storage). please cc to:
bigpineartifacts_at_yahoo.com