[meteorite-list] AD - eBay Auctions Ending Today - Great Deals

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

Dear list members,

I have 34 eBay auctions ending in just a few hours under my seller name,
naturesvault. Many are still under one dollar so great deals can be had.

Here are a few exceptional values at this time:

NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 6.2 gram Part Slice (Last Large Piece)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6517681932&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NWA 2696 Howardite Individual 7.9 gram (Currently at just $3.08 per gram!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6517683097&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NWA 2696 Howardite Complete Slice 12.6 gram (Currently at just $3.33 per
gram!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6517683268&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ORIENTED Sikhote-Alin Button - Great Lip-Over
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6517684475&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

To see these and all of the other material I have listed, click on one of
the above links and then click on "View seller's other items". That, or go
to eBay and search for items by seller, naturesvault.

Be sure to check out tonight's special offering. It is NWA 3149. This is a
nice achondrite!

Best regards and "Good Luck" if you are bidding,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com