[meteorite-list] meteorite legality responce.

From: John Sinclair <meteorite.usa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:58 2005

Mike,
I am comfortable with all of us being responsible for the meteorites
each of us sells.

I have never hunted meteorites out of this country and I am interested
in the do's and don'ts in other places. None of us would want to get
in trouble and end up in some rough prison in a land far away. Nor
would I wish it on anyone.

Best, John