[meteorite-list] AD - Gorgeous New Howardite Available

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:58 2005

Hi Greg and congratulations on your new Howardite.
That 34.9g slice is awesome! It is not only visually
striking, but the fact that it is so dense is very
interesting. Do you have any ideas as to why it would
be so much more dense than most Howardites? Could it
be source depth, or are all howardites derived from
relatively shallow depths?

Cheers

-John

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519278479&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT