[meteorite-list] AD - More Available - NWA 3149 Howardite

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:58 2005

Dear list members,

Due to huge interest and near buy-out of my new Brecciated Howardite, NWA
3149, I listed on eBay last night, I have listed eight more slices today.

NWA 3149 is a brecciated and highly shocked howardite and has got to be the
most dense howardite I have ever cut and polished. I used up a new blade and
it took eight hours to polish the slices from the 1500-gram stone, but the
effort was well worth it. I was able to cut several complete slices at
around 2mm thick and the balance of material in part slices. They are all
polished to a high level on both sides making for great presentation pieces
with their great surface size to weight ratio.

Here are the direct links to all that are available on eBay at the moment:

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Complete Slice 46 grams (Museum
Quality Size)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519429480&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Complete Slice 34.8 grams (Museum
Quality Size)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519431139&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Complete Slice 31.1 grams (Museum
Quality Size)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519431691&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Complete Slice 30 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519432106&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 17.1 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519432584&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 15.2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519432950&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 11.4 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519433440&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 9.9 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519279322&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 8.7 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519433809&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 7.9 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519280042&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 1.8 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519281204&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Even if you do not want to bid, the pictures are worth looking at, VERY nice
material!

To see these and all of the specimens I have available, click on one of the
above links and then click on "View seller's other items" or go to eBay and
search for items from seller, naturesvault.

Best regards and "Thank You" to all who have bid so far,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com