[meteorite-list] Meteorite Calendar entity

From: Roman Jirasek <rom_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:58 2005

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6515413411

Who ever might be crazy enough to even consider this offer, be very
carefull!
Mr. Szep is trying to sell the entity, "The Third Millenium Meteorite
Calendar",
which he has no right in doing so because I own half of this name with a
witnessed signed document to prove it. I lost $8000.00 CDN on the 2003
edition, not to mention the cash put up for the 50% ownership of this
entity.

I do not plan on producing another meteorite calendar in the near future,
and
there will never be "The Third Millenium Meteorite Calendar" ever again
unless
Szep wants to buy me out for $8000.00, which I offered him this morning.

Anyone in the world can produce another meteorite calendar as they wish, but
it can not have the above mentioned name.

Best regards,

Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com