[meteorite-list] NWA 482 LUNAR-ACCEPTING OFFERS

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Good Evening List....

I am currently taking offers for a very nice .202g part-slice of NWA 482. The specimens measures 15X10X1mm and was purchased at $4,000/g about a year or so ago. Since this is a very difficult specimen to photo, I would like to make this specimen available on a down-payment only basis (to those I know well enough) or a 100% money back garauntee ( payment by Paypal preferred) if you do not greatly enjoy the specimen as I do. This mean you can view the specimen
in person at no risk to you before making an agreement to purchase. This is the way I like to deal (when possible), as I like to see something in person before I agree to buy it. In many cases, photos do not do justice the beauty of many specimens, particularly those smaller in size. Again, I have dealt with and trust many of you before, so please do not hesitate to inquire about this offer. If anyone is at all interested, please let me know. I'm in a generous mood... so most likely the best reasonable offer will get it. No price set in stone.. I'll wheel and deal if need be.

Thanks,

Ryan