[meteorite-list] Re: Fresh Bensour Indiv. For Trade (or sale)

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Good Evening List...

Anyone in a trading mood this evening??? I have a very fresh 26.2g Bensour individual (99% crusted) completely covered in tiny regmagypts... it looks like a fully-crusted fragment (Thuathe-Like). Looking for something of similar value from a different witnessed fall. Otherwise, $225 (what I paid for it) takes it, USPS Priority shipping included. Let's wheel and deal folks. I'm bored! Also, if anyone else has any specimens from witnessed falls (especially from the U.S) please let me know as well. Thank you.

Ryan