[meteorite-list] Ebay experiment - Conclusion

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Hello Everybody,

First let me thank all who participated in the experiment, your help was/is
appreciated. And all your emails were too. Whether you agreed or not.

Second, let me repeat what I said in my last post. " I don't know if this
has ever been tried, so I don't know what Bay's response will be, however I /
we believe it is worth a try" because Authenticity is so important to us and
because we hate to see a newcomer get scammed.

Now, did that new tactic work? Apparently not, his auctions are still
running and he does have buyers.

In the mean time, we, the IMCA Board of Directors, we will go back to what
we were doing, finishing the ByLaws (we plan on asking members to elect
additional board members this year), planning and sorting ideas for a new and
better web site.

We, of course, are very willing to listen to your suggestions. Again, thanks
to everybody for helping with this experiment.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.