[meteorite-list] Re: Rocks From Space Picture of

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Dear Tom and Roman,

Unfortunately, it did not land on a marshmallow! Actually, it broke almost parallel to the "brustseite" (front side). It is indeed surprising that these comb fingers survived the impact on the ground. Anyway, it is the best meteorite I ever found in a desert, very fresh, shiny crust, like fallen just a few days before.

Best regards,
J?rn