[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Nininger book Photographic Study

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Hi
I recently found a copy of one of the rarer Nininger books. It is
titled "Meteorites A Photographic Study of Surface Features. Part 1
Shapes". This is rarely seen on the market. It contains numerous b/w
photos of meteorites and 148 pages. My guess is it has over 200
photos. It is a softcover book with black covers so the covers
scratch easily. The cover has a small piece of tape on the bottom of the spine
with wear on the cover edges. The edges of the paper are soiled but
the text is clean and intact. I would grade as VG- cover/exterior and
VG+ text. Still a hard book to find in any condition.
I have priced it here for $110 plus shipping for quick sale.
Mike

Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL