[meteorite-list] campos sales sale

From: Frank Prochaska <fprochaska_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 14:01:58 2005

        I try not to post much unless I really think I have something to
contribute, but I have to say I'm with Thomas Webb on this one.
        I sort through and delete anything I don't want to keep from this
list several times a day, so I can't do statistics on this myself. Has
anyone else tracked how many messages are posted to the list complaining
about Steve posting too much to the list? Is it 2x Steve's posts? Is it
3x? I am certainly less concerned or annoyed sorting through his posts than
the posts from a number of others on the list, and if anything I think his
enthusiasm is refreshing, as is his tendency not to get drawn into
responding in kind to personal attacks on the list. If folks are really
interested in 'putting meaning behind the words used' in posts, Steve has
plenty of company there as well.
        This is an unmoderated (is that a word?) list, as we have all
discussed many times. This is how unmoderated lists work. It makes some
sense to respond to dramatically inappropriate posts, but I honestly don't
see how Steve's qualify.

Frank Prochaska