[meteorite-list] why is everyone always picking on me (to quote a famous song phrase)

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 20:12:11 2005

I just want to say we are right behind you big guy. Stay away as long as you like. Don't let all these enabling supporters encourage you to continue with your daily SPAMMING. The list community needs a nice long break from this topic. A year or two would be even better.

Chevy Chase said it best in Caddyshack, "Don't sell yourself short Judge, you are a tremendous slouch."

JD

-------------- Original message from "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>: --------------