[meteorite-list] Ad-Ebay Auctions Ending Soon-huge Odessa, Taza, Brahin, etc...

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 23 15:17:54 2005

Hello all...Just a reminder-we have a number of ebay
auctions ending in just a few hours, many undervalued.
These include a huge Odessa Iron with no reserve which
is currently selling for just $0.18 per gram, brahin,
superb etched Taza, and a huge Muonionalusta slab. We
have also listed several more slices of our rare
Saharan irons to replace those that sold. If you are
interested in viewing any of these or any of our other
auctions please feel free to follow the link below.
Thanks!

-John & Dawn

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarizonaQ5fskiesQ5fmeteoritesQ5fpowerQ5fsellers

Arizona Skies Meteorites