[meteorite-list] Super rare meteorite on ebay!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 24 23:39:42 2005

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6521327781
I have just listed the entire mass of NWA 2633, a CO3.1 carbonaceous
chondrite. This is the whole thing, only a small fragment was broken off
for the classification piece. 555 gram individual, started at one cent!
This is a $6000.00 piece if sold by the gram, someone will get it for
whatever it ends at.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6521321869
I have also loaded another Sikhote-Alin "BULLET"
This one is one of the best I have seen, tiny little bullet.

I loaded 57 meteorites for one cent tonight, ending Tuesday.
See them all at these two links.
Mike Farmer
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter