[meteorite-list] Kendleton strewnfield

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 25 10:33:10 2005

You will find that this is the rule and not the exception. Meteorite
collectors and hunters were not quick to give up the correct locations of
their finds even back then. Add to that the fact that most people didn't
have a clue about longitude and latitude coordinates and you end up with a
puzzle with missing pieces.

Best,
JKG