[meteorite-list] OT: Influence - shipping

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 25 12:57:24 2005

Hey, you can not help who you are influenced by! My shipping was influenced
by some great sellers, therefore I try to be honest in my shipping, fair and
fast and packed well. Matteo was influenced by a bastard, so it is not his
fault if you do not get your package!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168