[meteorite-list] GRR!! Why aren't my E-mails getting through?!

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 26 10:09:36 2005

Hi, Graham, List,

    I've sent a big long post about tektites through twice in the last 24 hours
without ever getting a copy back through the List. It was also copied to Norm
Lehrman who got it and quoted it in his reply which did get to the List, but
the original has never made through! I'm just going to send it again (and
again) until it makes it!
    I don't why this happens, but it does occasionally. Just keep plugging
away, is the only answer to the problem as far as I can see. Make sure you
send as plain text. That helps.

Sterling Webb