[meteorite-list] Re: If Park Forest Fell In 2005?

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 26 12:47:42 2005

Just think, if the Park Forest meteorite had fallen this year instead of two years ago, kids would be outside with they're parents on Easter morning hunting for meteorites instead of eggs and chocolate! Man O' Man, what fun that would have been! Now thats what I call an Easter eeg hunt! Too bad there isn't a fall on Easter Eve every year. I'd feel like a kid all over again, not being able to sleep that night, too excited while waiting in pure anticipation to see what the Easter Bunny had left. I guess we can all dream, can't we? And speaking of dreams and candy, it reminds me of Willy Wonkas famous quote that Rob Wesel uses for the signature at the bottom of his emails. " We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams." Maybe next year we'll all be out there on Easter morning hunting for egg-shaped meteorites with shells made of fresh black fusion crust. Mmmm. Oh boy, have I completely lost my mind or what? LOL

Happy Early Easter Everybody!

Ryan