[meteorite-list] Happy Easter / 2 Year PF Aniv.

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 27 06:23:16 2005

Good Early Morning,

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all on the list who celebrate this holiday. And a happy 2 year aniversary of the Park Forest fall to everyone around the world! It was 2 years ago to date that all of us awoke in glory to hear the great news that a meteorite had found it's path to the southwest suburbs of Chicago, IL. I sure hope to see more posts relating to the Park Forest fall on the list in the days ahead, because so far I have seen nothing. Must not we forget one of the greatest meteorite falls in current U.S. history. Although I found no specimens of my own, it was an honor to be a part of the hunt. If only then I had the knowlege that I have know, maybe I would have come home with something of my own. Patiently waiting the next heavenly gift to find it's way to the good ol' U-S-OF-A. Let's hope it's sometime in the near future, even if it's one of smaller proportions. Have a great day!

Ryan