[meteorite-list] An alternative origin of tektites

From: Charles O'Dale <codale0806_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 28 20:27:41 2005

I had replied to the author of that piece of pseudoscience refuting all of
his points. He answered once with more pseudoscience. I refuted his reply
and have not heard from him since. The article was full of "it could have
happened this way" without the empirical evidence to back it up.

I had complained to the editors of the RASC journal regarding the lack of
screening of their articles. Got lip service from them. I was shocked that a
reputable journal from the RASC would publish an article that could be
refuted so easily with empirical evidence. It showed a complete lack of
scientific research on articles received.

I can forward the word file of my correspondence to anyone who is
interested.

Cheers
Charles O'Dale
Meeting Chair