[meteorite-list] New meteorites, Dong Ujimqin Qi mesosiderite fall!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 29 21:22:21 2005

Hi, I have updated my website today with two spectacular meteorites.
First is the Dong Ujimqin Qi meteorite. A mesosiderite fall from Sep. 7th,
1995 in Inner Mongolia, China.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/dongsales.htm

I got a piece of this last year from the farmer in who's farm it fell. I
finally got the rest of the material he kept. The rest is all in the Museum
in Beijing and impossible to get a gram from them.
This is a very special and gorgeous mesosiderite, high metal, large green
and black crystals. Fresh, most pieces with black fusion crust.
I have a few more pieces than those listed, some small ones.
Get them now or forget them .

I also received my Imilac slices. I sent them to Europe for cutting on a
wire saw during the Tucson show. I have superb slices, complete, 2 mm thick!
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/imilac.htm

Thanks
Mike Farmer