[meteorite-list] oh oh...now my Kendrapara its Zag

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 30 01:26:40 2005

Matteo, I never said one word to you, yet you insist on emailing me and
harassing me.
I suggest this, do not email me again, do not worry about my meteorites, do
not email this list about me.
I have been very good lately in not arguing on this list, and I plan to keep
it that way, yet you posted this to the list.
Thank you,
Good night.
Mike Farmer