[meteorite-list] An alternative origin of tektites

From: Graham Christensen <voltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 30 03:01:19 2005

Really? I don't know a lot about tektites so I just assumed the guy would
have done his research. What kind of emperical evidence do you have that
refutes it?

Interested in learning more,
Graham
Graham Christensen
voltage_at_telus.net
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter
msn messenger: majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com