[meteorite-list] AD - BENGUERIR, SHIROKOVSKY and black crusted NWA

From: Terry Boswell <boswell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 15:40:22 2005

A bit from me....
This is a witnessed fall. T & A Meteorites have the main mass. Mrs
Chennaoui Aoudjehane was with our recovery team, they drove all night to get
there.
It has been documented, pictures taken...
My father (Terry Boswell) is out of town on business or I would have more
information on it. I have taken pictures and they will soon be on our
webpage when it is completed. I read all the emails, just to keep up :)
allyn